Wednesday 31 January 2018

Kraft Plus February


For this challenge, I immediately thought of these photos of my daughter dancing at a friends party. At the time, she was fairly reserved and didn’t participate much at parties, so it was nice to see her getting involved. We were able to capture her twirling around and managed to get these great shots. So I thought they would be perfect for this ‘dancing queen’ page. I used the colours of her dress in my mixed media background and the quilling paper at the bottom of the page too. 

https://kraftpluschallenges.blogspot.com.au/2018/02/february-challenge-mamma-mia.html?m=1

No comments:

Post a Comment

More than words challenge - goodbye

Hi, It's been a while since I have published a blog post! I am entering the More than words July- Goodbye challenge, so here I am! This...